- Store personal information on your hard drive
- Send personal information to 3rd parties
By accessing this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. You can disable cookies completely by changing your browser settings; however some areas of the site will not be accessible or may not function properly. You will not be able to access your profile if cookies are disabled.
This type of cookie is only active during the time you are using the website. As soon as you leave the site, it is deleted from your device or browser cache memory. Typical uses for these cookies include:
When you enter details on a form a cookie will be used to store the information you enter. If you then go back to a previous page, the cookie will remember the data you have entered so that you don’t have to enter this again.
These are cookies that will remain on your device after you have left the site or closed your web browser. They are typically used to remember settings.
Third Party Cookies
We have carefully selected other companies to work with in order to give the best service to our customers. Like most websites, we use 3rd party companies to provide analytics software. We use these as they are able to provide specialist software that would be expensive for us to develop ourselves.
Our website uses the following 3rd parties’ cookies for analytics purposes:
- Google Analytics
Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings in your web browser.
Details on how to do this in the most common browsers are detailed below. If your browser is not listed here, you can find out how to disable cookies in the browser help section or by contacting the manufacturer.
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
Find out more on the Google Chrome help pages.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button ( or Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
Find out more on the Mozilla Firefox help pages.
- At the top of the Internet explorer windw, select Tools then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Use the slider to selct the level you require, details of each level will display when you select them:
- Block all cookies
- Medium High
- Accept All Cookies.
Alternatively, you can manage cookies via the Advanced tab. Find out more on the Microsoft help pages.
- Select the opera in the top-left corner of the browser window.
- Go to settings then Preferences.
- From the Advanced tab, select Cookies.
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept only from the sites I visit
- Never accept cookies
- Manage cookies.
Find out more on the Opera help pages.
- Choose Safari then Preferences and click Security.
- In the Accept cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (looks like a question mark).
Find out more on the Apple support pages.